It's that time of year again, and nearly a whole year since the club started!
When is it too soon to start watching Christmas films? Well, I thought we could get a list going to see when we really need to start.
So, what are your favourites? What are the awful ones we have to watch because it's Christmas (I'm looking at you both Tim Allen and Martin Short).
Break out the sweet sherry and mince pies, have at it!
Die Hard, Die Hard 2, Love Actually, Nightmare Before Christmas, Arthur Christmas, Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Muppets Christmas Carol, Scrooged, Santa Claus. If I think of anymore I'll add to this :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome choice. I have never seen the Tim Allen film and I really disliked the holiday..
DeleteDo you mean the santa clause or that awful Dudley Moore film? 😀
ReplyDeleteThe Tim Allen one. The Dudley Moore was awful!
DeleteRare exports, it's a wonderful life, shop around the corner, a Christmas Carol, the holiday,
ReplyDeleteOmg I love shop around the corner. Not seen rare exports... Krumpus is on my Christmas watch list this year!
DeleteHoly moly I forgot Elf!!! Love that one too!
ReplyDeleteIt's a wonderful life, Muppets Christmas carol, jingle all the way, white Christmas, elf, home alone and home alone 2, Santa clause the movie, Disney Christmas sing along and jack frost!
ReplyDelete