Thursday, 13 October 2016

The Hunt - Jagten (2012)

So I know I've been a bit rubbish at the whole Film Club thing but I finally got around to picking my film as you all know. Fingers crossed this will be a good one!

This is one of those films that I have been meaning to watch for quite some time but keep putting off as it's a reader and I never seem to quite be in the mood for it. I expect it won't be an easy watch but it has very good reviews and Mads Mikkelsen is in it so it must be good right?

I really like Mads a lot and this will be my 3rd Danish film I have seen with him starring (I recommend Flammen & Citronen if you're in the mood for a good old rebellion against the Nazi's type of film. The Salvation if you fancy a good old fashioned Western in the style of Clint Eastwood with Jeffrey Dean Morgan as the bad guy! Oh and while you're at it Clash of the Titans, a well known Danish blockbuster...) and I have loved his performances in what I have seen so far.

Anyway, enough about my love of Mads Mikkelsen, I hope you all like this film despite the subject matter. I hope I like it too now after all that!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Well this was a depressing little number. Very good but I didn't feel very happy for a while after watching it! Mads was great as always. It made me decide that some little kids are evil! Good choice Adam but don't think I'll ever be watching it again.

    ReplyDelete