I've decided to pick Misery for the next film as I recently finished reading the book and I really want to watch the film again now. It's been a while since I've seen the film and I can't remember it very well so I'm quite interested to see how different or similar it is to the book. I do remember Kathy Bates being really awesome in it. Enjoy kids ☺️
I love this film and has made me want to watch so many more.
ReplyDeleteFor me this is Kathy Bates' tour de force! Her performance is chilling, the pig scene, waving the pot o' piss around and the lighter fluid! The look of poor old Jimmy's feet made me cringe. Oh, the hobbling, made my arse go like a rabbits nose! What sent this one over the edge for me was its rockyesque montage.
Great choice good lady wife!
This film is everything! Thank you for choosing this one Zoe as it's been ages since I have seen it.
ReplyDeleteKathy is so good at being crazy, she scares the shit out of me!
The music in this film is brilliant for the suspense and when she hobbles him! I'm with Matt, my bum twinges!
What a fantastic film, even to this day!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete