Friday, 3 June 2016

Films you've been putting off for a while

So, while perusing the huge amount of content that is amazon prime I spotted a film that every time I see I get excited about and think "I really should watch that" but never do. On this particular morning I happened to notice the year of its release, 2012. 4 years I've been putting off watching a Tom hanks film, and guess what, I'm still not watching the chuffer! It always seems like such a commitment. Maybe someone could suggest it for the next film club title. First one to guess correctly chooses after the thing dual blog post thing!

Also, please drop in that film you've been putting off for ages now. Raging Bull isn't allowed, roflcopter.

2 comments:

  1. Is it Cloud Atlas? I don't remember you telling me that you'd got round to watching it. I think it's brilliant, Lucy found it a bit frustrating which I can totally understand. Think it might be one of those films that makes more sense and gets better the more you watch it.

    I have loads of films like that, including the one I'm not allowed to mention :) Deer Hunter is another I still keep putting off despite really wanting to watch it, I just never feel quite in the mood. Basically it seems I love Robert Deniro movies but can't bring myself to watch them. Which is weird.

    Also a lot of foreign language films. I always feel too tired to concentrate. How lame is that? One day I'll get all these watched!

    ReplyDelete