Ok, I'm going with a massive curveball of randomness.
The day before we went away I was changing money in tesco and there was a charity book stall.
On it, lay the true story of a rugby team that crash landed and had to survive.
I remembered they made a film about it and that I'd never seen it... Searched for it and saw it had Ethan hawke in it (who is always great right?) and fairly good reviews
I've never seen it.... It could be crap, and if it is... I'm sorry. But let's give it a go!
Review in progress, just paused it to see how long it is, never a good start! It's got a collection of people that are in non descript other things! I love not Matthew mcconaughey but he just got his face wrecked so I'm guessing he'll not be in it too much longer. I'm also concerned that we've seen the last of malkovic. Zoe just spotted fabrizio!
ReplyDeleteIt was OK in the end, made me read more about the events of the disaster which was interesting. Moral, playing rugby never ends well
ReplyDelete