We're rolling into double figures!
I went to see this one with Carl way back when, I remember being confused about what was going on while we were watching it and always fancied watching it again. Check out the cameo from cross eyed guy from silence of the lambs (how did clarice resist?)
Sorry to impose a reader on you all but I think it'll be worth it, gotta love those Koreans! I want to watch oldboy now, not the brolin one!
Iv been meaning to watch the and keep putting it off. Brilliant suggestion. And oldboy is a quality film! X
ReplyDeleteI thoroughly enjoyed this film. I love that it seems to fit into a few different genres, black comedy, horror, sci fi, drama, epidemic. Loved it! Definitely up for watching more readers. The vengeance trilogy next!!
ReplyDeleteGood post Zoe's! Xx
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really loved this film it was brilliant. I laughed out loud! I found my self questioning myself throughoutthis film... Should I be laughing at this? The comedy timing in priceless. Really loved this film. Really makes me want to watch kung fu hustle. Excellent film choice Matthew. Vengeance trilogy... Yes please! X
ReplyDeleteP.s the monster is actually both brilliant yet scary!
DeleteP.s the monster is actually both brilliant yet scary!
DeleteI really loved this film it was brilliant. I laughed out loud! I found my self questioning myself throughoutthis film... Should I be laughing at this? The comedy timing in priceless. Really loved this film. Really makes me want to watch kung fu hustle. Excellent film choice Matthew. Vengeance trilogy... Yes please! X
ReplyDelete