So I have decided to impose some homework...
Dont worry geeks, its not too much I promise. Please don't feel like you have to take part, it's just a spot of fun.
Basically I'd like your opinion...
So I think we can all agree that Hitchcock is one of the greatest directors of all time. I feel that his films are so very special. I love the small details, the beauty, how atmospheric they all are, the dramatic build ups and the classic Hitchcock twists.
I feel that modern day cinema lack these beautful detailed charms. However I do feel that every now and again, a rare gem will appear with that beautiful Hitchcockian flare!
For me that film is "Two Faces Of January". This film is fantastic and for me felt very much like a Hitchcock!
I would love to know what you guys think to this film as it seems that this film tends to be over looked. Not many people have seen this film and yet I feel like it was one of the best films I had seen in a while.
Or perhaps you disagree with me entirely. Is there another film out there that screams classic Hitchcock to you?
Maybe you hate Hitchcock! Perhaps you have another favourite director you would wish to discuss and suggest a new film that has been influenced by them..?
(but if that is the case I don't like you any more... just kidding!)
Whatever you may think, please feel free to share your views...
Love Kate
Xx
Agreed, it definitely has that film noir meets Hitchcock vibe to it. Would never have watched this if you hadn't suggested it, glad I did though!
ReplyDeleteAgreed, it definitely has that film noir meets Hitchcock vibe to it. Would never have watched this if you hadn't suggested it, glad I did though!
ReplyDelete